Ok, this is becoming a habit, but I am absolutely not complaining, in fact, I don’t mind getting more because I just enjoy the limelight :). I just can’t believe that other bloggers are actually reading my blog, and nominating me for all these precious awards! But seriously, I can’t thank you enough. These little surprises really makes my day.
Thank you to Patricia of P. C. Zick for the Versatile blogger nomination and to my dear Cynthia of Seasons and Impressions for the Sunshine, One Lovely Blog and Inspiring blogger nominations. You are both such inspiring bloggers, I feel humbled by your nominations.
I feel that since I joined these 4 nominations in one post, I could give you 10 random things about me and nominate 20 more bloggers for the award.
Here are 10 random things about me:
- I am not exactly a “Fashionista”, but I really take great consideration about what I wear. From the hidden garments to outerwear to accessories. I always want to look my best, to the one looking back at me from the mirror, at least.
- I brought about 15 pairs of shoes with me to Canada from the Philippines, and left (some left some I had to give away) about 14 more pairs back home 😦
- I am always mistaken for a Korean or Japanese, even by fellow Filipinos.
- I don’t like wearing make up. I only use pressed powder (to keep the shine away), lipstick (so I wouldn’t look like I saw a ghost all the time) and blush (to hide some of my freckles), which usually disappears after lunch
- When it comes to keeping in shape, like running or just walking for exercise, I am way too lazy for my own good. Sometimes just thinking or planning to go jogging after work makes me tired, so I end up lounging in the garden or in front of the TV.
- I take such great pride in my garden. All of our potted plants and even most of what we have planted on the ground I started from seed and they are all doing really good. Not bad for a novice.
- I used to be really thin and sickly as a child. And because my mom always had to force feed me (and my sister), she would usually give in to whatever food request we made just to make sure we eat. Now she has to force us to STOP eating 🙂
- I love kids and have a really soft spot for old people as well. I feel like just taking care of them.
- I wanted to take up either Psychology or Architecture (way different, I know) as a kid but ended up studying Communication Arts instead.
- I dream of winning the lottery and building a big house in the Philippines where my whole family can live together.
I recommend that you visit these 20 bloggers I nominate because they are my inspiration to do good in my own blog:
Well, that’s that. Again thank you.