I don’t remember when I last made a resolution. I think the last time I did, one of my resolutions was to never make another resolution knowing I can’t really keep them anyway, but it’s worth another try.
So here’s my list:
- I’ll TRY to quit smoking. It’s going to be difficult, but the operative word here is TRY. I hope by the end of 2013 I’d have succeeded.
- I will take better care of myself. In conjunction with my ATTEMPT to quit smoking, I would also like to eat better, be more physically active. I’m not getting younger, as my mom keep telling me, so I’d better take care of ME now while I’m still healthy.
- I will start DOing. I always think “I’d like to do this and that…” but never really got around to actually doing anything. So this year, I am going to make a list of the things I would like to do and just do them.
- I am going to write more, read more, explore more, feed my mind more…
- I want to learn and do something new every month. Like, i want to re-learn how to use a sewing machine, or cook a new recipe, or do those crafty things on pinterest.
- I am going to talk to my family and friends more.
- And lastly (for now), but most importantly, i am goung to pray more. Not that I don’t pray much, it’s just that when i go through the stresses of everyday life, I lose sight of what’s important, Him.
How about you, is there something you would like to be or do to better yourself this 2013?