Khana of Khana’s Web, a really respected writer and artist, nominated me for the WordPress Family Award. I’m actually speechless. I have been hiding within the pages of wordpress not really thinking about connecting to anyone, just wanted to lose myself in the words of others. But I guess with every liked post, with every comment, you do connect. And I am extremely grateful and extremely touched, Khana.
Ok, to accept this I have to do a few things first:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Here are my 10 WordPress family nominees:
1. Thank you for reminding me how beautifully passionate and romantic our Filipino language is – 25pesocupnoodles.wordpress.com
2. Thank you for the friendship you have given me and my furry kids – weliveinaflat.wordpress.com
3. Thank you for the affinity and affiliation being both in a country other than our own – heretherebespiders.com
4. Thank you for the spiritual encouragement when I needed it the most – foreverpoetic.me
5. Thank you for connecting when I needed personal affirmation- layedbacklife.wordpress.com
6. Thank you for dancing with me when I was running on empty – ngtolentino.wordpress.com
7. Thank you for introducing me to a blogger who has inspired me to love my life – superlolongpinoy.wordpress.com
8. Thank you for reviving in me my love of “reading on trains” – likereadingontrains.wordpress.com
9. Thank you for always being such an inspiration – pczick.wordpress.com
10. And just because your presence in my blog always make me smile, Thank you – whatsgoingonatmumsys.wordpress.com, shewantstowrite.wordpress.com and littleprince68.wordpress.com
Please visit their blogs and maybe they’ll inspire you as much as they did me.
14 thoughts on “Thank you…”
late post 🙂 thanks again
Thank you, Yashie. I had no idea I inspired you.
hello yashie, naku, maraming salamat naman. nakakataba ng PUSO, pramis. sasagutin ko yan ha sa takdang panahon… maraming salamat muli sa pagpapa-alala sa halaga ng aking mga katha. magandang gabi sa Pinas.
Oh wow, thanks for making us part of your WordPress family pack! Wait a minute, that sounds like we’re buying popcorn at the cinema lol. Congratulations on the award and have a great day 😉
Please join the WordPress Family Award party at – http://weliveinaflat.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/my-dog-is-a-mystic-pack-leader/. We want to give you the same award. No obligation to repost since you’ve already done it! :3
Sniff around and maybe you’ll find virtual treats and other human bytes 😛
Thank you guys. This is really sweet… Now I feel like singing “We are Family… I’ve got all my sisters with me…”
Hi Yashie! Thanks 🙂 This surprised me. Thank you for remembering. I’m equally glad that my blog presence can make you smile.
Will do the post within the week
“But I guess with every liked post, with every comment, you do connect.”
^ I find so much truth in that. Thanks.
And congratulations on the award!
BTW, because of the descriptions on your list, I decided to follow one of them. #1. I could really use more Filipino-written blogs.
Thank you for making me part of your family…it is an honor. I will pass it on with great affection. You never really know how you have touched other peoples lives…it is nice to find out some times. Congrats on your awards…
Congratulations on your award!
thank you very much, yashie, for formally making me part of the WP family! this is cool! i really want to do this soon. again, many thanks and congratulations to you! 🙂