Khana of Khana’s Web, a really respected writer and artist, nominated me for the WordPress Family Award. I’m actually speechless. I have been hiding within the pages of wordpress not really thinking about connecting to anyone, just wanted to lose myself in the words of others. But I guess with every liked post, with every comment, you do connect. And I am extremely grateful and extremely touched, Khana.
Ok, to accept this I have to do a few things first:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Here are my 10 WordPress family nominees:
1. Thank you for reminding me how beautifully passionate and romantic our Filipino language is – 25pesocupnoodles.wordpress.com
2. Thank you for the friendship you have given me and my furry kids – weliveinaflat.wordpress.com
3. Thank you for the affinity and affiliation being both in a country other than our own – heretherebespiders.com
4. Thank you for the spiritual encouragement when I needed it the most – foreverpoetic.me
5. Thank you for connecting when I needed personal affirmation- layedbacklife.wordpress.com
6. Thank you for dancing with me when I was running on empty – ngtolentino.wordpress.com
7. Thank you for introducing me to a blogger who has inspired me to love my life – superlolongpinoy.wordpress.com
8. Thank you for reviving in me my love of “reading on trains” – likereadingontrains.wordpress.com
9. Thank you for always being such an inspiration – pczick.wordpress.com
10. And just because your presence in my blog always make me smile, Thank you – whatsgoingonatmumsys.wordpress.com, shewantstowrite.wordpress.com and littleprince68.wordpress.com
Please visit their blogs and maybe they’ll inspire you as much as they did me.