Disappointment is a part of life. Blessed is the person who has never been disappointed.
The higher the expectation you have on something or someone, the bigger the disappointment when the expectation is not met. Just as when you do everything to try to please others and don’t get the reaction you are aiming for, you get disappointed. Continue reading Please me
I stare at the computer screen, but everything is blank. Instead, I see images in my head. Children running around on the street, screaming with delight. They could be playing tag, or just chasing each other around. Nothing like kids having fun, laughing and goofing around, to put a smile on my face. Continue reading Frozen
The first thing I grab in the morning before I even open my eyes is my cellphone. I can’t live without it, or WiFi. My phone, tablet and laptop are my lifeline. They are my connection to the world.
Checking and replying to emails, chatting on Facebook and browsing through Twitter on my phone; listening to music on my iPod, reading a book on my Kobo… Gadgets seem to run my life. Continue reading Connected…
- I’m feeling kinda antsy today, I really don’t know why though…
- 3rd day that I woke up with a headache… And I keep forgetting I have migraine pills with me. I guess I just don’t like taking any kind of meds so I’ll take the pain as long as I can, until I can’t 🙂
- I want some retail therapy, maybe that would somehow cure me… NOT!
- It’s such a nice and sunny day out despite the crisp, cold wind that occasionally blows.
- Had a really good laugh earlier about something so trivial that makes it even funnier…
- Just noticed that the days are longer now. We go home after work with the sun still up. Such a sweet surprise considering we haven’t had any bad Winter day yet.
It’s nice to just ramble on like this about whatever comes to mind.