- I’m feeling kinda antsy today, I really don’t know why though…
- 3rd day that I woke up with a headache… And I keep forgetting I have migraine pills with me. I guess I just don’t like taking any kind of meds so I’ll take the pain as long as I can, until I can’t 🙂
- I want some retail therapy, maybe that would somehow cure me… NOT!
- It’s such a nice and sunny day out despite the crisp, cold wind that occasionally blows.
- Had a really good laugh earlier about something so trivial that makes it even funnier…
- Just noticed that the days are longer now. We go home after work with the sun still up. Such a sweet surprise considering we haven’t had any bad Winter day yet.
It’s nice to just ramble on like this about whatever comes to mind.
Was playing around with my WordPress account and checked on my Site Stats, well not that there are hundreds of people visiting and reading my blogs or anything like that, I was just curious…
Anyway, there’s this tab where it shows you how many visits came from search engines where they keyed in the tags you have on you blog. It came as a surprise though to see that the tag with the most searches was “sadness”! (Are there that much sad people in the world?)
I guess we are naturally emotional and volatile creatures and Misery really does love company. But when you are sad, wouldn’t it be better to look for things that would make you happy rather than sad(der)? I just assumed that the searches are from sad people because what kind of happy person would search about sadness?
This absolutely doesn’t sound like me, but positive thinking sometimes work (spoken like a true pessimist, huh). Besides, thinking happy thoughts would make one feel lighter inside (think Peter Pan).