Ok, this is becoming a habit, but I am absolutely not complaining, in fact, I don’t mind getting more because I just enjoy the limelight :). I just can’t believe that other bloggers are actually reading my blog, and nominating me for all these precious awards! But seriously, I can’t thank you enough. These little surprises really makes my day.
Thank you to Sara of SaraInCucina for nominating me to 2 awards! Wow!
I was not having a very good start to my day this morning. But when I opened my blog and saw Sara’s message and her post, everything took a turn for the better. So for that, I want to thank you again, Sara, for making me smile today.
Okay, so like all the other award giving bodies, there are rules, and here they are:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
(2) Share 7 things about yourself.
(3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
(4) Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself:
1. I can be Obsessive Compulsive sometimes
2. As you can read in most of my blogs, I am a novice gardener. But I have fallen ridiculously in love with gardening! Looking at all the plants I have started from seed gives me that sense of achievement, even in the minutest way.
3. I am a workaholic. Even on days when I just want to stay in bed and sleep in, after I have had my fix of extra shut eye and caffeine, I’d still much rather go to work because I hate thinking about work at home.
4. I still miss my family so much. I guess it doesn’t really disappear. But with everything that’s happening to me now, it would be happier and/or easier to bear if they were here with me
5. I also miss my advertising world. I am able to sometimes use what I know in advertising and apply it where I work now, but it’s the TV commercial shoots, the Radio commercial recordings, the working-till-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning “fun” with co-workers that I miss more.
6. I am a coffee addict. I cannot start my day without my morning coffee.
7. I am a cry baby. Sometimes I cry over the most trivial thing, like my hair!
Now here comes the hard part; Nominate 15 bloggers I admire in no particular order:
Now that’s that! Again thank you for your continued patronage 😛