Holy Cow! I feel like I just won a Grammy! This is such an honor! Thank you Cynthia of Seasons and Impressions for the nomination.
I’d like to thank God and my family and friends in the Philippines for being there for me; my beautiful babies for giving me inspiration, and a topic to write about when I am absolutely blank and to all my fellow bloggers who makes me thrive even harder to keep up (sorry for the award acceptance speech, this is the first and only award i got so indulge me a little :).
Now for the serious stuff. This awards comes with rules, so read up:
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share seven (7) random things about you.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture on your post.
Ok, so here are Random stuff about me:
- I am, what I would like to say, petite. I barely reach 4’11”. but with good shoes, I can be 5’3″ 🙂
- I love FOOD though I don’t know how to cook (much). I also like to eat slow, savoring and enjoying every bite. A perfect meal to me is good food and great conversation
- I love books! There’s just something about books that makes me all excited, and this is just the physical books, not even the stories yet. I like reading suspense thrillers, psychological thrillers even horror, not so much love stories, but i still don’t turn down a good plot no matter how mushy it ends up.
- I have this weird penchant for office and school supplies :), weird eh. I like collecting notebooks and nice pens, pad papers, cute sticky notes, unique paper clips and push pins, even stickers and stamps! I have a treasure box full of these collections which i brought to Canada from the Philippines 🙂
- Most of you know that I absolute love dogs, but I’m a bit wary about cats. I don’t know, they just scare me a bit. Maybe I would feel differently if I owned one though
- I love God above all, followed by my family then my friends. And despite all the negative stuff being written about the Philippines, I love my country and proud to be a Filipino.
- Lastly, I don’t know if all of you know, I’m Gay. Out and proud 🙂
(Good thing they didn’t say 7 SHORT Random stuff )
Now for my nominees. These are bloggers who inspire me to write better and post more 🙂 Please visit their blogs too:
Strange Fruit by Chico Garcia <– He got me started at WordPress
BassasBlog <– This must be his 7th Versatile Blog Award Nomination 🙂
Bongodogblog <– Another old timer to this award
Whew! I didn’t realize how difficult it was to choose just 15 when there are so many!
Well, thank you again and hope you continue to come visit.